Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Moonscapes


We are having clear skies here in the Pacific Northwest finally! Last night we were able to see the moon rise over the foothills and it was so beautiful I thought I would share it with you.


Hubby and I kept going out on the deck to watch it, but the chill in the air drove us back inside. Without the cloud cover, the temperatures dropped and when I woke up this morning the temperature read 32 degrees! There was a little sheen of ice everywhere the dew settled. I was so worried about my flats of flowers that I haven't even planted yet, but they seemed to have survived.

Now I need to get to work potting them up while it is still sunny. I have lots of plans for hanging baskets and window boxes and marigolds under the apple trees. I hope you are having beautiful moonscapes and flower dreams, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments are important to me and are very much appreciated. xx Karen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...