Monday, May 2, 2011

A Drive in the Countryside

The weekend started out quiet and Friday night we just relaxed. I worked on a sweater I am crocheting and hubby worked on his laptop while we sat and watched the tele. Then on Saturday morning we received sad news that a young member of Hubby's extended family had passed away suddenly. We have recently lost my Mother, and so this news was doubly sad. There were a flurry of phone calls and flowers sent, and then we were left to ourselves, as the family lives far away. So in our grief, we decided to take a little drive in the countryside and I snapped these lovely pictures of our journey. And while we think of our loved ones so far away, we hope time and love will ease their pain.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments are important to me and are very much appreciated. xx Karen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...