Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The End of the Rainbow

The weather has been so crazy lately! I know I can't complain, as we have relatively mild weather here in the Pacific Northwest compared to most places. But things seem to be looking up a little bit. Yesterday it was showery, with the occasional hail storm, which is typical for this time of year. It does bring your spirits down a bit when it lingers for days on end. But just as the day was coming to a close, when the sun was setting enough to get below the clouds, we saw a beautiful rainbow! It cheered Hubby and I up considerably. I hope it does the same for all of you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments are important to me and are very much appreciated. xx Karen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...