Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas Twinkle

The Old Year is ending and a New Year about to begin. Christmas is over in the blink of an eye, gone like melting snowflakes. We will put away this year's memories, wrapped up in tissue paper, leaving little flecks of glitter lingering behind, on the floor and in our hearts.


Tiny Angels   Sparkling Ornaments   Memories of Happy Faces



Twinkling Lights   Gingerbread   Warm Hugs


Christmas Cookies and Laughter


Hot Chocolate and Christmas Carols


Warm Fires     Poinsettias


Generosity in Spirit to celebrate the Reason for the Season.

Beautiful gifts of time spent with loved ones.

All wrapped up in Memories of one special day.

To keep safe in our Hearts until next year.




(I have used another beautiful set of Digital Scrapbook Pages from My Memories. If you would like to win this beautiful Scrap booking Software, please enter my blog give-away by going to www.mymemories.com and choosing your favorite Scrapbook package and leaving a comment on my blog telling me which one you like the best. I will announce the winner on January 5th)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments are important to me and are very much appreciated. xx Karen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...