Friday, October 28, 2011

Chinese Take Out


When Hubby wants to bring me home a special treat, he knows to bring home Chinese Take Out. Pork Fried Rice, Broccoli Beef, Pork strips, and Egg Roll. Mmmmmm!

And I love that I don't have to cook a thing!


But it is fun to set a pretty table. My sweet sister in law, 'T' sent these pretty place mats to me as a gift one year for my birthday and I always pull them out whenever we have Chinese. It just makes it a little more special.


I found this hand embroidered table cloth at a little shop nearby for a song. I think I paid $2.00 for it!


It is all hand worked in cross-stitch on a stiff flax fabric.


It just adds that extra special touch.


A little escape from routine.


It's fun to collect little things to add to the ambience.


The best part? Reading each other's fortunes!

I hope you have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments are important to me and are very much appreciated. xx Karen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...